Monday 25 April 2011

TV!

As you know, I watch a whole bunch of television shows online. Since I talked about movies before, I thought today I'd list my favourite TV shows. So here they are. And, they're in no particular order.


-Buffy The Vampire Slayer: I'm guessing that most of you already know how much I love this show. It's got the right amount of everything in it. And Buffy, herself, is just so great. And I feel like you really get to know all the characters. And, yeah, it's awesome.

-Lost: I don't even know how to say how much I love Lost. I used to watch like four episodes a day.* I mean, sure, at some points it can get a bit confusing, but most of the times I understood what was happening. And I really do think it's one of the best series out there. Although, it would have been better if Charlie hadn't died.

-Doctor Who: The Doctor. I think that's enough said right there.
No, but seriously, people always judge Doctor Who after seeing the commercials and think it's lame. Trust me, it's far from it. Also, before I started watching this, I searched it and I found that one of it's genre's is horror. I don't think I was ever scared, or can imagine someone being scared, while watching DW.** And I'm so excited for Season 6!

-Fringe: Remember how I said that I might be talking about Fringe and how much I liked it by the end of April? Well, I just want to say that I really know myself. I'm only on Season 2 though. But I may be, kind of addicted to it.

-The O.C.: I haven't actually finished this series and the last time I watched an episode of it was in summer. But I like it. It's not like what I normally like, but it's still good.

-Skins: This is completely different from what I normally watch, but I still enjoy watching it. Maybe it's because I'm sort of an anglophile.

-Friends: How could anyone possibly not like Friends?

-The Big Bang Theory: I have yet to watch an episode of The BBT without laughing my head off. Funniest (relatively new) series ever.

-Firefly: I'm really sad that this show was cancelled. Joss Whedon is a genius. But the ending was good, I just wish we got a better chance to learn more about the characters.

-Dollhouse: What can I say about Dollhouse? I never expected anything that happened in it. It was just full of surprises. And too bad it was cancelled too.

I probably have more shows that I love, but I can't think of them now. And, no, I don't spend ALL day watching TV online...I go to school, and sleep.

Side note: WhatTheBuck is awesome. He's just so funny and sweet and he always makes me smile. I just wanted to say that.


'Don't be a drag, just be a queen' - Lady Gaga

* I know, I know. I have no life.

** Although the whole 'Are you my mummy?' episode was really freaky. I can't remember what it's called, but I may have gotten nightmares. That's the only episode though. I guess I could say DW can be freaky, but not scary.


2 comments:

  1. All those shows!?!?! WOW!!!!!

    Btw, Lady Gaga rocks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love your choices when it comes to TV series. (:

    ReplyDelete