Monday 11 April 2011

Short Post That I Suggest You Skip :)

This will be quite short, because I'm feeling worse today and *gasp* I don't feel like using my laptop much.

I didn't go to school today, and towards the end of the day I realised that I had a high fever, so I probably won't be going to school tomorrow. The fact that I'm missing so much school sucks, because this is the week before exams and so we're mainly reviewing what we took, and taking any last minute things, which I need to know for the exams. But oh, well.

In other news...okay, I really don't have any other news. So, I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

Also, my friend wanted me to talk about a phone conversation we had? I don't know what to say. I was tired at the time and not completely with her. But the call was fantastic! ;)

'I see you driving round town with the girl I love, and I'm like forget you!' - Cee Lo

<3

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel well by tomorrow morning! Big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better too, hun. X
    Love ya(:

    ReplyDelete