Monday 4 April 2011

The Future

I've never really thought much about my future, or the future in general. Normally I just focus on the present. And I never thought much about what I'd study in college or where I'd live when I'm older and all that stuff. Until recently.

If you'd have asked me a year ago what I wanted to study in college, I would have told you that I had no idea. And I was sure that I would not know until a month before I went to college, because there are so many choices and if I choose to study something I end up not liking I would have wasted a part of my life.

Now, though, I do know what I want to study, and I even have an idea as to which college I'll go to. (For the record, I'm in Grade 10.) Isn't it strange how much can change in a year? It is, in a way. But if you think about it, a year is a long time and many things happen in a year. So, actually, it's not that strange at all.

I don't know why I'm talking about this; it's just something I was thinking about earlier today.

I still don't focus much on the future though. Because we'll always be in the present. And do I really need to write that saying about how the present is a gift?And if the world is ending in 2012, then there's no reason to think about the future at all, is there?* ;)

That's all I've got for you today, because I want to play ACB, and guitar now.
See you tomorrow!
<3


*I don't actually believe the world will end in 2012.

(Also, there was a rainbow yesterday! I didn't get to see it, but my grandma did and she even took a picture of it! I don't have the picture though, so I can't show you...But still! Rainbows are awesome!)

2 comments:

  1. Rainbows are awesome!!! I also don't believe the world will end in 2012, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool topic to talk about. Also, I would love to see these rainbow pictures later:P xx

    ReplyDelete