Tuesday 26 April 2011

LALA

Again, I find myself not really wanting to write, but I will. I've already posted so many bad blogs that I feel like I should try my best to keep them good until the end of BEDA. But, I mean, I can't exactly promise anything.

So today, after school, my mum, siblings and I went shoe shopping. Oh, they joy. I won't say how much I hate shopping, because I already have a whole blog post dedicated to that but I will say this: Ughhhh

I'm now looking around the room trying to find something interesting to talk about. So far all I can think about is the bathroom door and my guitar stand. Which one do you guys find more interesting? Yeah, I agree. Unless you chose the other one. You're confused now right. Well, join the club, friend, join the club.

I just - and by 'just' I mean half an hour ago - hit my elbow on my guitar. I don't even know how it happened. But it hurt. And it still does, which is kind of weird. I mean, it wasn't exactly a bad hit. But, it still hurts. Wah-wah, I'm such a cry baby. Maybe.

See that's what you get when you make me write when I don't want to! Just kidding, I'm actually enjoying this. And I know no one but myself is making my write this. Sometimes I don't get myself. Actually, most of the time I don't.

What's 2+2? QUICK!

Did you answer quickly? I sure hope you did. If you didn't then I'd just like to inform you that a thousand (insert whatever living thing here) died. Yes, died. Are you happy now?

And on that weird note, I say BYE!

'Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaa' - Terry S.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs. They always make me smile. :) X

    ReplyDelete