Friday 1 April 2011

BEDA?

So as you can see, this is my first blog post. And it's not only my first blog post on this site, it's my first blog post ever. So, to the few people who will ever read this, sorry if it sucks.
The reason I'm blogging is I've decided that I will participate in BEDA (Blog Every Day in April). Or at least I will try too. I have a feeling that I won't be able to blog everyday, but I'm sure going to try.
Maybe I should introduce myself? Or not. I'm guessing if you're reading this you know who I am. Maybe. Or not. Anyway, honestly I can't really be bothered to introduce myself now. Maybe some other day in April...
But I will tell you this: I love to read. And I love Harry Potter. I'm a member of the HPA (Harry Potter Alliance) and I'm even on a collab channel that was formed based on the HPA and HP. So, that's something about me that you might not have known but you probably did.
I'm also - and this is what my friends tell me at least - addicted to YouTube. I'm on YT all the time and I'm subscribed to quite a few awesome people. But can you blame me for loving YT when most people on it are awesome? Didn't think so.
Well, I think I'll end this here, because I don't have much to write today. Hopefully tomorrow my post will be longer. Thank you if you've managed to get to the end of this and weren't completely bored.
:)

Also, I'd just like to say that my friends are awesome.

2 comments: