Friday 22 April 2011

Reading and Stuff

Hello :)

I'm currently sitting up in my room in Ras Sedr. I was reading - something I haven't done in a while - but decided that since I'm free I'd write this. 

Normally when I come here I bring my laptop so I can write and like four books. I don't know why, but this time I only brought one book. I'm almost finished it though. Luckily, I have some ebooks on my phone if I do finish it. 

I'm starting to regret that I didn't bring more books here. But we're only staying for a few more days, so I'm sure I'll survive.

I probably read and write so much here because I don't have fast Internet or anything else that I have at home. So reading and writing keep me busy. And I do enjoy doing both. 

Anyway, in other news, I've been filming stuff for a theme week my channel is doing. I'm excited for the theme, but I have a feeling that making my video is going to be hard. I just hope that it will also be fun. I remember being worried that the music video I made for the channel would take so much time. But that video was probably my favourite one to make. I hope it's the same with this video. 

I think this is enough for today's post. Have I rambled on about nothing? Yes. Then I'm done. XP 

Have a great Good Friday or normal Friday everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment