Friday 15 April 2011

Little One and Sous

Charlie still doesn't move much. At all. Like he swims a bit sometimes, but that's very rare. And when he does, we all rush to look at him. Don't worry though: I won't talk much about him today, because he's all I talked about yesterday. Instead I'll talk about Leo and Sasha, my other pets.

Leo (Little One) is a seven year dog (Pomeranian/ Papillion). I was only 8 when we got him, and I hate to take all the credit (not really) but I was the one who came up with the name. Leo is a strange dog though. He'll growl at you one second, and then the next, try to lick your face. He also loves it when we sing. His favourite song that I sing is 'Superman Socks' by NicePeter. He loves that song.

Leo is completely adorable. Unless you're sitting next to him in a car, because then you have to be completely still if you don't want to get growled at.

Sasha is a two year old Lab. She's so sweet and tolerant. Honestly, you could do anything and she wouldn't get mad. Her problem is that, being a lab, she loves to eat. So, if we have any kind of food in a place where she can reach it, then she'll steal it. And she's really sneaky while doing so.

Also, Sous is a bit of a scardy-cat. It's odd because she's the big one and she gets scared so easily, while Leo hardly ever gets scared. Leo only really gets scared of getting stepped.*

And I'm pretty sure everyone reading this knows all this about Leo and Sasha, but I just felt about writing about them today. I love them to pieces even when they don't stop barking for hours and annoy the hell out of me.

Hope you've all had a wonderful Friday.

'I'm flying high in my Superman socks (You don't know what these socks are!)' - NicePeter (and KassamG)

* He's not that small. It's just he's super conscious about getting stepped on while sleeping and such.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, and I love your dogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Randi They love you too. So do I, in case, you know, you didn't know..? What?

    ReplyDelete