Saturday 16 April 2011

Shopping

Did I mention that I don't like shopping. Well, I don't. And that's basically all I did today. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I did shop for quite a bit. But, honestly, today it wasn't that bad because we were only shopping for a few things and we knew what they were, so it was okay. But, I do hate shopping.

Maybe I hate shopping because I'm not such a big fan of walking, and shopping is all about walking to look at things you may, but probably won't, buy. I feel like shopping should be quick. And I really don't see the point of window shopping. And the phrase 'window shopping' doesn't even make sense. If you don't actually intend to buy anything, then you're not shopping. So it should be called 'the act of looking at windows' or 'looking at items but not spending any money'. Hmm, okay, so maybe those names are a bit long, but still.

Anyway, it's almost midnight which is when this needs to be up. So to sum this post: Shopping is much better when done online. And, um, window shopping is a bad name for window shopping.
That is all.


'It's not about the money, money, money, we don't need your money money money, we just wanna make the world dance,' -Jessie J

3 comments:

  1. Well we do need the money money if we wanna go shopping shopping!! ;)

    PS: I fully agree with you, I, too, dislike shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you both hate shopping. :P

    That's something interesting to know...

    By the way, happy birthday to you^^

    The act of looking at windows' or 'looking at items but not spending any money. Epic win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amira We don't want to go shopping though! =P

    @Randa Now you know. :) And thanks for appreciating my names for 'window shopping'. It means a lot. Really. X

    ReplyDelete