Saturday 23 April 2011

Movies

I don't really know how to start this today. I actually have nothing to talk about. All I know is that I won't have internet for long, so I have to write this quickly.

I just finished watching the movie 'Taxi' with my brother and sister. I must have watched that movie at least five times, and it's still always hilarious. I love funny movies. I actually like most movies, but if there is humour - even if it's just a bit of humour - then it makes the movie so much better.

You know what other movie I love? Easy A. My friends are probably rolling their eyes if they're reading this because I've told them a million times how much I love it. And almost anytime we discuss movies, I tell them that they have to watch it. I don't know if they all have, but I think it's such a great movie.

Yesterday, my brother and I watched a good movie, but I can't remember it's name. The Heist? I don't know. At first, I didn't think I would like it, but it turned out to be really good. And I loved the ending.

Well, I've got to end this here. I'm sure that there are many other movies which I think are great, but I don't have time to write about them now. Maybe another day.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I watched Easy A. I liked it:)
    I did not watch Taxi, and because of that wonderful feedback, I will.
    And for the record: I have no idea what "The Heist" is.

    ReplyDelete