Wednesday 13 April 2011

Everyone Has A Story

I'm writing today relatively early. Normally, I write after 7, but it's only 4:40pm now, so I'm pretty impressed with myself. Also, I plan to make this interesting. Only problem isn't I don't know what to write about. But I'll think about something to write in the next few seconds.


Anyway, this is kind of odd, but while in the car with my mum today she mentioned something about how it would be interesting to know what everyone was thinking. Then we started talking about how many people we saw each day. And, maybe it has to do with living in a place that has a big population, but I don't think it would be a small number. Even if I excluded the people that I see everyday, like at school and my family, I would still see a large amount of people in cars and on the streets.  


This is odd because recently I've been thinking about what random people's days are like. I mean, you can make an extravagant story about someone you see on the street and why they're on that particular street and where they're going. And even though that story is probably not true, for all you know, it could be.

In all our lives, we meet very few people out of all the people in world. But that, obviously, doesn't mean that the people we don't meet don't have stories. Everyone has a story. And I guess that these are all facts that we know. But just think about all the stories. It's kind of amazing.

And the thing is, people are very interesting. They way we react to things and how we act with other people and everything else we do. If you're ever bored and there are people around you, just watch them; it can be very amusing.* Or maybe you shouldn't if you don't want to seem like a creeper. :P

Remember a few paragraphs ago when I said I'd make this interesting? I don't think I've done that. And I guess I could just 'backspace' all this and write about something else, but I won't.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I'm feeling better now. :)

BYE!

'And all that comes to mind to say is: Guys where are we? We're lost!' - Oceanic Six

*Unless they're really boring people. Not all people are interesting.

4 comments:

  1. That's an interesting topic, totally drove my attention to this blog. :)

    I'm so glad you're feeling better hun!

    Love you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Randa Thanks hun! You always make me feel like my blog is more interesting than it really is which in turn makes me feel good. So thanks. :)
    Love ya too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep blogging, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete