Saturday 30 April 2011

Last Day!

I've just finished eating a chocolate bar and coffee. Yum. I'm telling you, chocolate and coffee is the best combo ever! Really, just try it. Unless you don't like chocolate and coffee, which would make you just the slightest bit weird...;)

Okay, I said I was going to blog early, and I know that this isn't that early.* But when I woke up I had to go and straighten my hair for the wedding I'm going to today. I don't like to straighten my hair, so I hardly ever do. I won't talk about my hair much here, because I already dedicated a whole video to talking about my hair. Most. Boring. Video. Ever.

Anyway, I have to put nail polish on after I finish this video, so that's why I'm blogging now and not later. I don't think any of you really care about that though...

So, yesterday I was watching the episode of Glee where Darren Criss sings 'Hey Sole Sister'. I still find it a bit surreal to see Darren on a fancy stage and on TV. I guess he'll always be Harry Potter to me. But I'm so happy that he's becoming famous and all that. And, honestly, he was why I wanted to watch Season 2 of Glee.
But enough about Darren.

I'm so glad that I'll have my mobile with me at the wedding.

^Random, much?

So, I guess that's all I have to talk about today. It's officially the last day of BEDA. It's been so much fun writing everyday. But I still have one more blog post that I have to write tomorrow, since I mentioned that I would. And I guess I'll tell you all about to wedding.** So be prepared for that.

'You'll never have to bury Rue alone again, take the world, take a stage, just take my hand,' - Alex Carpenter

* It is before noon, so it is early.

** Last time I said that I was going to write about something I ended up sleeping in (Sport's Day) and not writing about it. Maybe I'll sleep in and not go to the wedding...you know, if I went to sleep again.

1 comment:

  1. I like how he sang Hey, soul sister. Was awesome, right?

    And I had so much fun writing everyday with you Terry.

    I love you hun. <3

    ReplyDelete