Sunday 10 April 2011

I'm Sorta Sick. Kind of.

Hey! What up?

So, I'm currently upstairs on my roof, on the exercise machine, watching my brother kill aliens on Halo, loading a YouTube video, loading a Fringe episode, chatting on Skype, and writing this. I should receive an award for multi-tasking. Or not. Anyway, I won't be really focused while I write this, so I apologise if things come out weird. And, no, it's not because I am doing all these things; it's because I'm a little sick. Not too sick though, just a little.

I would just like to say something regarding my last post: I was not trying to advocate being careless in your work. That's not what I meant. Reading it over again, I realised that you might think that that was my message, but I assure you it's not. You should always do your best in your work. But doing your best doesn't necessarily mean putting all your effort into it. Does that make sense? If not, well, too bad, because I won't be able to explain it better at the moment. Write in the comments if you still don't understand what I mean - that's assuming you didn't understand before - and I'll try to explain better tomorrow.

You know what I love? That little med-kit with the red H in Halo.

Remember how I was saying I wasn't sure that I'd like Fringe that much? Well, I just thought I'd tell you that I'm really getting into it! I'd even recommend it to you all! Unless you get queasy at the sight of blood and stuff like that. In that case, I'd recommend you watch, uhm, FireFly. Yes, Firefly doesn't have have as much blood and it's still epic.

I think I'll end this here. Sorry I haven't been able to stick to one topic, but then again, am I ever able to that? No, didn't think so!

Bye!

'Fight, dear Katniss, fight, you'll make it through the night,' -Alex Carpenter


3 comments: