Thursday 28 April 2011

Blogging

Wow, I can't believe April's almost over. You know what that means, rift? BEDA is coming to an end. Am I the only sad one here?

Yes, there have been days when I haven't like blogging, but for the most part I've enjoyed blogging everyday. So, I was thinking that I'll try to blog more often throughout the year. I'm not going to say I'll blog everyday, because I don't want to feel forced, but I think I will blog as often as I can.

Of course, two months from now, there's a chance I won't blog ever because I'll forget about all about this, or I just won't feel motivated. That's why I feel that having deadlines and goals (like blogging everyday) works well for me. If I don't have a goal then I won't really motivated. Does anyone else feel like that?

Back to the point, I will continue to blog after April. And I know that there like three people who read this, so I don't feel like I will annoy anyone and fill up their dashboards by blogging often. Not that I would stop blogging if I had more followers. I mean, if younfollow me, then you must like my blogs. I don't know what I'm writing about anymore. Can anyone help me? Please? No? Fine! I don't want your help!!

Okay...

So, that's all I've got for the three of you today! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment