Wednesday 21 September 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday, after school, we went to my grandparent's house. At their house, we all had to sit in their bedroom. And by 'we' I mean my siblings, mum, grandma, aunt and cousin. So, it was a bit crowded. I mean, it wasn't that bad, but what made it worse than it would normally be was that Nadeen, Christopher, and I had our books and backpacks and we had to do our homework and stuff.

And on top of that, I had a headache, so I was really not in the mood to do any work, even though I had to.

At about seven, we left my grandparent's house to go and get my dad from the airport. He was in Germany for a few days for a conference. Anyway, the airport isn't that far from my grandparent's house, but it takes a long time to get there if it's crowded. Unfortunately for us, yesterday the streets were very crowded.

By the time we got back home it was about ten, and I really was tired - mostly from my headache. And because my cousin was at my grandparent's house, I didn't exactly get to study for the tests I had today. So I just decided to put my alarm at 5am to study for a bit.

So, I ended up waking up today, studying for about 15 minutes or so, and then lying in bed until it was time to get ready for school.

The only reason why I talked about yesterday today was because I said I would. I don't think that this blog was very interesting though. Oh well.

Have a nice day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Terry, what I love about your life is that you get to visit your grand-parents/aunts/uncles/cousins as often as you want to. I wish I could do that! Problem is, they're all in different countries so we can't! And living here without any extended family (as in my family except my siblings an parents) really sucks! And you made me miss it even more by just making it obvious you visit them pretty often!
    So I guess, I want to say just make the most out of seeing your extended family, because not everyone gets that chance, be happy you're lucky :)
    See you!
    Love you!
    Very much!
    :D
    (in a non-stalker-y way :D)

    ReplyDelete