Tuesday 27 September 2011

Sociology Test and Stuff

Okay, so this is getting annoying. Not only do I have a headache again, but I'm also blogging on my phone before I sleep because I have no time during the day to go online. I don't want this to become the place where I complain endlessly; it's just I really wish I could use my laptop and write something worth reading.

The next time I use my laptop, I promise I'll write all about why I've been so busy. I mean, I kind of wrote a bit about it yesterday, but as far as I can remember I didn't go into detail. So I'll do that sometime in the next few days.

Also, I have a Sociology test tomorrow. So wish me good luck! That's an order!

Actually, don't. I think asking someone to wish you good luck cancels out any luck that person may have given you. :P

But I think the test will be simple. Or, at least I hope it is.

See you tomorrow blog! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, good luck on your Sociology tests tomorrow! I'm sure you'll do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete