Monday 19 September 2011

Paint!

Hi!

Okay, so Isra, you said you don't like moving because you've moved so much that you don't know where your home is, and I understand that. But I think I'd still like the experience, even though like I said, moving is a pain.

I just wanted to comment on that, but I won't bring up moving or change again! Hopefully.

I'm using my phone to blog because I'm at my grandparent's and I don't feel like turning on my laptop when I go home - I know that's a shocker! So, I decided to just write something now.

I really love the smell of paint. Maybe because it reminds me of when we were painting our house in Canada and I was all excited. I remember the painter let us paint things on the walls of our rooms before he painted them, which was a lot of fun. I mean, how often can kids paint on the walls without getting in trouble? So, that was pretty awesome.

Anyway, as I mentioned previously, my grandparents are doing some renovations, and their house smells like paint. So I'm happy. :) (Can you tell that I'm happy by the smiley face?)

Alright, so I guess that's all I've got to say for now. I hope you have a great Monday!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the smell of paint! And I'm even luckier than you because I actually get to smell the smell of pain All day at school as they're painting our brand new 6th form block! So hah!
    Oh, and about moving around, yes you'd love the experience, but there are nicer things in life than getting the experience while you are young and confused about your identity and mothertongue... Besides you can experience all that "experience" when you're older, have money to spend and can go wherever you wish no?
    Anyway, gotta write my post now... Adios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops typo... "Paint" not "pain"... Lol I think it would change the meaning completely if I'd have left it :P

    ReplyDelete