Monday 26 September 2011

Cousins

Today has been a weird day. And it still is weird, so I won't be able to write much today.

As well as today being Nadeen's birthday, it also happens to be my cousins birthday - my cousin that was born about 6 hours ago.

Yeah, you read right, my aunt gave birth today. Anyway, we had to leave school early and go to my uncle's house to take care of my other cousin, who happens to be sick with a fever. So, we came back to my grandparent's house because their house is next to the doctor.

I'm really excited, but I haven't gotten a chance to see my new cousin yet. And, my other cousin is feeling better now, I think. So, that's cool. :)

Also, Nadeen is really happy that she shares a birthday with our new cousin.

I'm happy too. :D

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I wish I could share my birthday with someone... anyone! Even if it was someone I didn't know. I don't know many people whose birthdays are in January, though... maybe that's why.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete