Wednesday 7 September 2011

Torchbox Pants?

Today has basically been a lazy day for me.

Actually, I went out in the morning to get some school pants. They didn't have my size, so we have to wait till tomorrow to go and get them, but at least we picked them out.

Other than that, though, it's been a lazy day. I've basically spent the whole day on my laptop, which is cool, because I watched a lot of YouTube videos and my subscription box is a lot emptier - it's still pretty full though. I don't know why I subscribed to so many people.

Now, I'm loading an episode of 'Torchwood' which is a show that's based on Doctor Who. Like, there are characters from Doctor Who and it's also about aliens and stuff. I haven't actually watched it yet, but I hear it's really good. Plus, I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, so I'm sure I'll like it.

I really need to stick to one topic in my posts. I'm always all over the place, but I just write what's on my mind, and normally I have more than one thing on my mind.

But now I have nothing else I want to say, so I guess I'll leave. Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of Towchwood before... people go on about it here... but I've never watched it before. Tell me if it's good! Although, I don't know if I'll like it since I don't really watch Doctor Who... :/
    B-b-bye!

    ReplyDelete