Friday 16 September 2011

Change

Change. I don't know, but I've been thinking a lot about change lately. So, that's what I'm going to talk about today. But I guess you guessed that from the title.

I'm a person who likes change, but I think the majority of people don't. For example, when websites like Facebook or YouTube change just one little thing, everyone complains. But I normally like the change. Is that weird? Do you like change? Or does it annoy you? Or, does it depend?

I don't like all change, though. Sometimes things do change for the worse, but when it concerns something as small as the layout of a website, I don't see the point in complaining and letting it ruin the fun of using that website.

I wish I could elaborate more, but once again, I'm using Christopher's computer, and he's becoming more impatient by the second. So, maybe I'll continue this tomorrow. But probably not.

I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep now. Don't know why I told you that, but goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I love change too, but it takes time for me to get used to new website layouts when they change them, which is why I hate changes in things like websites. But I love change in life, e.g. the change of a chocolate packet or the change of our school schedule, because I get bored pretty quickly.
    Yeah, I'm cool like that :P (Sarcasm)

    ReplyDelete