Wednesday 28 September 2011

Everyday?

So, I was thinking - and by that, I mean I just thought of this now - that next year maybe I might try to blog everyday. Not just in one month, but everyday.

I just really enjoy blogging, and it's a way to write a lot - something I really love to do. And now, thanks to the fact that I have unlimited 3G and I almost always have my phone it's a whole lot easier for me to blog.

So, what do you think? I mean, I know no one will read my blog everyday, but I think it'll be good for me. Like, when I'm older, I'll be able to read what I wrote and remember the 'good old days'.

I still haven't decided if I'll do this yet. But I still have 3 months to think about it. And maybe by January I'll have forgotten what a blog is, or that I ever thought about blogging everyday.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, count how many times I wrote 'everyday'. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I was thinking of that too! Problem is, I don't have internet on my phone so I have to turn on my laptop everytime I want to write a blog, which is incredibly annoying as you can guess.
    I think that would be a great idea! And I love looking at memoirs and photos, and diaries I wrote when I was younger, so I'm sure when I'm even older I'll enjoy reading these blogs too!
    Looks like we are both very sentimental people xP
    I think I'll think about it... I may be getting a new phone with internet soon so if I do then I will start to blog everyday. And I mean everyday of the year.
    Blogging is such a joy! :D Even though you're the only one who reads them.
    Or are you?
    O.O

    ReplyDelete