Sunday 18 September 2011

Months

Hello! How are you? (Answer in the comments, or else!)

Today was the first day of the second week of school. How exciting.

I think I had a topic that I wanted to talk about today, but of course being me, I forgot what that topic was. Anyway, I'm now going to watch Survivor and do my homework. But before that, let's finish this post!

So, what do you think of the month September? Is it normally a good month for you? Or a depressing month because it means school is back? Or an exciting month because school is back? :P

Okay, here's another question: What's your favourite month?

I think I'd have to say that mine is March, for obvious reasons. But it's not only my birthday that makes me like March. For example, in Canada, we always used to have a week off in March (March Break) so that's another reason why I used to look forward to March. Also, I love March weather. It's still winter, so it's cool, but it's not freezing. Of course, this applies to Canada, since it's never 'freezing' here.Still, here in March the weather is also nice, because you can start to wear t-shirts without feeling uncomfortably cold, and at the same time you don't feel like you're dying of heat.

So, that's my favourite month.

I'm pretty indifferent to September though. It's not my least favourite month - wait, can someone have a least favourite month? I can't think of my least favourite month. But back to September. So, I don't have an opinion of September, but this year I was looking forward for September. And I'm quite glad that I decided to Blog Every Day in September.*

But that's all for today. :) Have a great day!


* I said 'September' A LOT in that paragraph!

1 comment:

  1. I hate September! For obvious reasons... (School starts. There, I told you just in case you had one of these I'm-a-retard freezes.)
    And my favourite month would be... Hmm. Probably July. Because school ends, but also because it's the beginning of summer (by summer I mean the big holidays) and it's lovely to not have a care in world, watching three movies a day, wasting my hours away with Sims, staying up all night and waking up at 2pm and all that shizz. You get the picture.
    And I hate hard work (although sometimes it is quite rewarding). That is why I hate March, because it's always right before the Jan exams. Sorry, Ter. (Wait... is your birthday on the 15th or 14th March? Lol jk)
    So there.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete