Saturday 3 September 2011

Summer and Busyness

Hey!

So, I've decided that I will try to write my blog post early. I remember in August, I always used to leave it to the last minute and then I would worry that I wouldn't post it in time, even though some days I could have posted a blog during the day. And I have no idea why I'm telling you this.

My grandparents were staying over for a bit. We were supposed to travel to Mediterranean Sea, and they were supposed to go to the Red Sea, but then we had some car problems, so they came to stay with us. My dad went before us to the M. Sea so he's been there for a while and is coming back today.

And I know that this is really late, but happy belated Eid to all the Muslims reading this! Sorry, if I hadn't told you that before! I hope you guys had a great couple of days!

School starts soon. It still hasn't hit me yet. This summer a) went by really quickly and b) was a whole lot busier than I expected. Well, 'the summer' wasn't busy because 'the summer' is a season and can't really be anything, but I was busy during summer. ;)

My (other) grandma and aunt are coming soon for lunch, so I won't have much time online now. So, I think I will end this here.

I hope you all have a great day! x

1 comment:

  1. Happy Eid to you too Ter! Hope you had a lovely 'summer'.
    And yeah I know, this summer, did go by really fast right?! I thought so, but most other people I know say that it dragged.
    Anyway, see ya!

    ReplyDelete