Sunday 25 September 2011

Headaches and Blogging

Hi!

Guess what? I found my locker key. So that was cool.

Tomorrow is Nadeen's birthday. It's hard to think that she'll be turning 18. Heck, sometimes it's hard to believe that I'm sixteen.

Anyway, I forgot to blog today, so I'm writing this quickly on my phone before I sleep. I didn't exactly forget to blog; the whole day I was thinking of blogging but I just never got around to doing so.

Also, I've found out that when I have headaches, like I did today, I tend to try to postpone blogging until I end up not blogging and have to write something short and crappy. So, I guess I'll have to try to not get headaches for the few days left of September. XP

I think I'll end this here, because I plan to wake up at 5:30 for Nadeen's birthday! So, I'll talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wish Nadeen a happy birthday from me! (Even though I already told her on Skype)
    I hope she gets really exciting presents!
    ...
    Hmmm, I don't know what else to say :P I guess you haven't given me much to say exactly...
    xD
    Ba-bye

    ReplyDelete