Monday 12 September 2011

School and Other Things

Hello!

I'm at my grandma's house, using her internet, and using Pottermore! Yesterday, my internet at home was horrible, and I didn't get a chance to do anything online. And I have no clue if we have the internet today or not, so I'm happy that I'm at my grandma's.

So the first day of school was surprising not bad. It wasn't good either, but it just wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be.

I'm in a medium size class of 16 students. I actually don't have anything else to add. But our school is really becoming crowded! Every year there are loads of new students! In my class, they're only 4 new kids though. So far, my class seems good enough. :P

The best thing is that this year I'm with my friends in class. Last year, Randa and Sherry were in an other class and it kind of sucked.

Also, our history teacher has asked us to bring something to school tomorrow to put in a time capsule (it'll only be for a year, though). And I have no clue what to take. I think I'll just go and get something off my dresser; my dresser has so much useless junk on it. Maybe I'll put - okay, I have nothing. I'll tell you guys what I took tomorrow!* ;)

Until tomorrow!


*And by guys I mean Isra, since I think you're the only one reading this. XP x

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    First off, WOW! A time capsule! I wish they did that at our school :'O I mean, I didn't even know they did them in real life. I've only seen them in movies and stuff. XD
    If I were you... Hm... I guess I really don't know what I'd take. But I think I'd actually put one of my 'peluches' (not sure what they're called in English)... They're like little keyrings with little stuffed animals on them. I have absolutely LOADS of them. And they're all over 10 years old, some I've had since I was born. So, yeah, I'd put one in, as long as I get it back in a year though!
    And second of all, stop being silly! Don't worry, I'm sure there are other people who read your blogs... Or at least in the future many people will come across it and will! Trust me. They probably don't comment because they feel shy?
    lol
    See yo tomorrah!

    ReplyDelete