Sunday 8 January 2012

Weirdness

I'm now drinking coffee, so I'm typing this with one hand. And now I put the coffee down cause my dad and aunt just came from their day business trip to Alex. Anyway, I had to get up and say hi. Main point: the coffee is no longer in my hand. I need my coffee.

Today was the first day of school in 2012. It was a pretty normal day.

I always expect the first day  or last day of something to be special. For example, the day before my birthday I expect something great to happen. I don't know why, I mean, nothing special is supposed to happen. It's just this weird expectation I have. And I don't think much about it. In fact, I didn't even realise that I had these expectations until I wrote that sentence before this paragraph.

Well, that was weird.

I'm going to go and study for SAT now. (Nour if you're reading this, be proud.)

BYE!

____

Book: LotF - 74

(And an update on the coffee: I finished it. And this post took me like 5-10 minutes to write.)

No comments:

Post a Comment