Monday 2 January 2012

Turkish Coffee

Today was sort of a crazy day. I had to wake up early and spend the whole day out of the house. I don't really feel like going into detail as to why today was crazy because, even though I doubt anyone actually reads this, I still don't feel comfortable writing everything about my life here.

Now you're asking, so then why even mention that today was crazy? And the answer to that is that I'm sure that at some point, I will reread all my blog-posts, so this is a reminder to the future-me of what happened today. Now I guess I'm just making you all extremely curious, but honestly, it was nothing.

Moving on...

We have less than a week left of holiday, and for some reason, I feel like this winter break has gone by really quickly. I don't know why, because we always have the same amount of time off but this time I feel like we had a very short holiday.

And, to make things worse, this whole week all I'll probably think about is how I need to finish my homework even though I know I have lots of time left. I just really want to get all my homework over with, but I haven't had much free time this holiday, and when I do, I don't feel like doing my homework and just want to spend my time online.*

Today was the first time I had Turkish coffee. I still haven't really formed a solid opinion on it yet, but it wasn't bad, that's for sure. And I still prefer normal coffee.

Speaking of coffee, I think I'll go and make myself some right now. Talk to you tomorrow!

Book - Page Number: Le Morte D'Arthur - 343

___

* Not that I ever 'feel' like doing homework, but sometimes I just feel less like doing homework, and I know that if do my homework then, then it won't be my best work. So, I prefer to wait until I 'feel' like doing homework. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment