Thursday 26 January 2012

Tests and Things

After tomorrow, I'm going to take the SAT. I've taken it before, and I've written about that here, but for some reason I'm way more nervous this time than I was last time.

When I took the test last time, I was relaxed for the most part, and I felt that the test was quite simple. And by simple I mean I didn't get stressed out throughout the whole thing and I had extra time during most sections. It wasn't 'simple' as in 'easy', but I wouldn't say it was the hardest test.

This time I'm worried I won't have enough time, which is weird since time was no problem before. So that worry is completely irrational, but it exists.

Also, I need to get a higher score than I did last time, and I just don't think I will get a higher score. Last time, I went in without studying, and I went in just to get a feel of the whole test. This time, it's more serious, and I actually studied more than once. If I don't get a higher score, then I will be really mad at myself.

Another thing, is that I don't want to go in again, which means that I should try to reach my final goal this time. Again, that's something that I don't think I can do. And it's really annoying.

Writing this is not helping at all with calming my nerves.

So, I'm going to end this now! BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment