Saturday 28 January 2012

My Day

So, should I talk about my day? I haven't done that yet, have I?

I woke up at 6:30am - well, actually I had woken up several times before that, but whatever - and then got ready. Then my family and I went to the school where Nadeen, my older sister, and I would take our SAT. Nadeen and  I then went to find our spots and took the test.

I was a whole lot more nervous than I was last time I took the test, even though this time I studied a whole lot more. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I didn't do that well, and I think I got a lower score than the score I got last time. Oh, well. :(

After the test, I saw Nour, my best friend. She had also taken the test but had finished about five minutes before me. Since Nadeen and Nour both have first names that start with the same letter, they were in the same room. I, on the other hand, wasn't even in a room that was on the same floor their room was on. I guess that's what happens when your name starts with a 'T'.

So Nour and I talked a bit about how we were glad the test was over and stuff, and then I went outside to see my mum and siblings waiting for me outside the school's door while my dad was waiting in the car. And, also in the car was my coffee which I had asked my mum to buy for me because I hadn't been able to drink my coffee in the morning. I love coffee.

Saying bye to Nour, we went back home for a while and then went out to lunch. So that was nice.

We're now at home again, and my grandma and aunt, who were here for a while, just left about an hour ago. And since then I've been watching stuff online because I don't feel like doing anything productive.

Anyway, a part of me can't wait for the scores to come out but another part doesn't want them to come out at all because I'm sure I'll get a bad score. I guess it doesn't matter what I want, though, because no matter what, I will get my score and I will have to wait for it.

I hope you've all had a great day!
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment