Tuesday 10 January 2012

Waiting and Reading

Today was a pretty good day. I didn't get a headache, and school wasn't bad. Also, today is the day The Fault in our Stars comes out!

Now, I have to wait about a week or so till I get my copy, but I'm really excited! Every time I write the date today all I could think of was: TFIOS is released! I can't wait till I get my copy! 

I wish I had it now though, so I could start reading it. And I know people don't mean to spoil others, but when you read a book you like, you can't help blogging about it, or making a video about it, so I probably will get spoiled. I just have to try and avoid anything that seems to be a spoiler until I get my copy. 

I completely forgot to blog today until now. Anyway, that's all for today! And like yesterday, I didn't read, so I'm going to read now!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment