Wednesday 4 January 2012

Arthur and Merlin

It's only the fourth day of the year, and I already don't know what to write. That's not a good sign.

Yesterday, I started watching Merlin. I've already watched four episodes and I must say it's a whole lot better than I thought it would be. It's also cool because the book I'm reading now is all about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

To be honest, at the beginning, I really didn't like the book, Le Morte D'Arthur, but as I read it, it started to grow on me. In fact, at some points I even thought it was quite good. Of course there are plenty of times when I'm reading it that I can't help but roll my eyes, but it's not bad.

I was never really into stories like that, that are only knights and fighting, which is why I didn't think I'd like 'Merlin'. I definitely didn't expect I'd like it as much as I like it now. If you like magic and medieval times, I would definitely recommend you check it out.

Have a nice day :)

Page: 457

No comments:

Post a Comment