Saturday 7 January 2012

Repeats

I can't believe today is the last day of the holidays. It honestly feels like we were just in school yesterday. I felt like I wanted to do accomplish more this holiday, but because we've been so busy, I've basically done nothing.

I did read a lot though. And I'm glad because last year, especially towards the end, I didn't read much at all. I don't know why that was so. And I also think I've mentioned this before, so let's move onto a different topic.

It's funny that only after I finished reading Le Morte D'Arthur I've become interested in the Arthurian Legend. I find myself always reading more about the characters online and just searching more about the legend. I wish I was this interested when I was actually reading the book.

In December, I had so many things I wanted to write blogs about, and I told myself that I would save them until January since I would need to come up with a topic everyday, and now that January is here, I can't remember one single topic.

Like how this blog post is basically me saying things that I've already said before in previous posts?

Anyway, have a nice day, and if you're a Copt, Merry Christmas! :D

____

Book: Lord of the Flies - 42 (I didn't read much today...)

No comments:

Post a Comment