Sunday 22 January 2012

Thinking About Thoughts and Criminals

I was kind of busy writing a report today to remember to write this. So here I am, sitting on a chair in my room writing this so I can go to sleep. Well, read and then go to sleep, but you get the idea.

The report was on a criminal, and I have to say that there are a lot of messed up people out there. I'm mean really messed up. And the best part is that some people who turned out to be murderers or whatever appeared to be normal in society. That just shows how we never really know a person. Sometimes I even wonder how well a person knows his/herself.

Well, I'll leave you all (and be all I mean no one cause, really, who reads this?) with that thought. Hope you're all (again with the 'all') thinking about that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment