Friday 6 January 2012

HI!

So, in an hour or so I'm going to  have dinner at my paternal grandma's house with some of my dad's family. I just came from my maternal grandparent's house where I had lunch with my mum's family. So, it's going to be a full family day.

Having lunch with my mum's family is what we always do on Fridays. And then on Saturday we have lunch with my paternal aunt and grandma. I guess I'm pretty lucky that I get to see my extended family a lot.

I'm completely drawing a blank as to what I should write right now. So, I guess I'll end this now.

___

Books: Le Morte D'Arthur - Finished! :)
             Lord of the Flies - 15 (Just started and I didn't read anything today)
             The Lost Symbol - 481 (I was reading it before but stopped to finish Arthur. I'm going to start reading it again though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment