Wednesday 25 January 2012

All Over The Place

I hate not having anything to write about. That's the problem with blogging everyday, and I knew that that would be the problem, but I still decided to do this. I have no clue why, though. I mean, couldn't I have promised myself that I would blog every other month? Huh? Of course not, I had to say that I'd blog everyday for the WHOLE year. 

Anyway, that's enough about that. I really can't wait to see what will happen in the next few days here. There are lots of people protesting, and, so far, everything seems to be peaceful, which is good.

As soon as I finish this, I'm turning off my laptop which is weird for me because I normally turn on my laptop as soon as I wake up, and turn it off right before I sleep. But, I don't really need to use it now, so I guess it will be turned off.

I love how all of the previous paragraphs have nothing whatsoever to do with one another, but that's just how my mind works. It's all over the place.

___

Books! (I finally have them here!):

The Lost Symbol: 661 (I have like 5 pages left...)
Gorillas in the Mist: 44 (As you can see, I haven't read much of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment