Wednesday 15 February 2012

Toys

I spent the beginning of the day assembling a ping-pong table with my mum and brother. As a kid, I always loved those games where you had to build something, but unfortunately, I never got any. They were always given to my brother, and although he normally let my play with those toys, I was sure that it would have been different if I had owned some myself.

But that's okay, because I always used to get the coolest dolls. (I'm being sarcastic here...I don't remember myself ever liking dolls as a kid.)

No, but seriously, I used to play with lego a lot, and my brother and I even made a Lego Hogwarts which was so cool! I don't know where the pieces are now, but I do remember that it didn't last very long.

Anyway, all in all, today was a pretty nice day. After the assembling, my friends came over and I had fun. :) Unfortunately, there is school tomorrow, but at least it's the last day of the week! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment