Tuesday 28 February 2012

Headaches

I have a headache again, so this is probably going to be really short and weird.

My headaches normally start right after school and then gradually get worse as the day goes on. Sometimes, when I'm watching something, playing guitar, or doing any other mind-consuming-yet-not-mentally-straining thing, I'll be able to 'forget' about my headache, but as soon as I stop that activity I feel them again.

It's kind of getting really annoying. These headaches, I mean. They completely kill my day. I end up not being able to do anything productive and not able to enjoy anything else I do. Therefore, the days that I don't have a headache are spent doing things that are enjoyable instead of productive to make up for the days when I did have headaches. 

I wish I knew where I get these headaches from. Well, I know that they come mostly from school because I don't get them on the weekend and during the holidays I get them once every 2 weeks as oppose to 3 or 4 times a week which is the case during school.

Anyway, I'm going to go and read now! Sorry for being all gloomy and stuff! Tomorrow I'll talk about rainbows and unicorns again! Maybe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment