Wednesday 8 February 2012

Doing This

I was thinking earlier about how I'm going to blog everyday, and I started to wonder why I was doing it. I mean, no one will read this, and even though I say that it's nice to reread my old blogs, I don't think I'll ever reread ALL these posts. So why am I doing this?

I even started to think that I will just do this for half a year, and that will be enough. But the thing is, I don't like to quit things. I don't like to say I'll do something and then not do it. And even though no one reads this and no one will care if I don't write every single day, I will. I will always know that I couldn't accomplish it.

So, I am still going to try to do this.

But that doesn't answer why I want to do this. At the beginning, it really was because I thought it would be really fun. And I still do. But lots of days it's not fun because I don't feel like writing sometimes and I end up writing something pathetic that makes me feel bad. But, it's still writing something, and I do love to write. And if I really think about it, that's the reason I decided to do this: as a way to force myself to write every single day - even if it's only a few lines.

To end this, I just wanted to say that I will continue to write everyday because I love to write. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment