Wednesday 22 February 2012

TFF: Oranges

I can honestly say that I hate oranges. I hate orange juice, I hate chocolate with oranges, I hate oranges in fruit salads, and I hate just plain oranges. In fact, I hate the smell of my hands after touching oranges.

I don't know why they annoy me so much, but they do. And I really don't like the white part in the oranges even though it doesn't have a taste. I think it's the texture of the white parts that annoys me. When I was younger and I had to eat oranges, I would eat them by peeling the white part off completely. If you haven't ever seen someone do that, then you probably don't know what I mean, and it's hard to explain, but basically all that I ate was the pulp.

Now, if you know me, you know that I dislike most fruit, but oranges are probably my least favourite. And not only oranges; I hate pretty much all citrus fruits.

I guess this hatred is inherited because my mum also dislikes oranges like me. The odd thing though is that I can easily say that oranges and clementines are my sister's favourite fruits. It's funny how different my sister and I are.  

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'd like to read a blog about the similarities you share with your sister. If there is any? That would be interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete