Friday 3 February 2012

Emotions

I don't know why I always forget I need to write a post. You'd think that after a month, I'd be used to it, but I'm not.

I'm not a person who likes to express my emotions openly, whether in writing or in a group of people. So, even though I know no one reads this, I don't really express how I really feel here a lot of the time. And I'm completely aware of this, and yet I know I'm never going to express myself fully here even if I tried to because it's against my nature.

Don't get me wrong, I do express myself to some extent here. I like to talk about when I'm happy and when I'm upset, but I just don't like going into detail as to why I'm upset though. I don't know why I'm like that. So, when I'm feeling under the weather, instead of blogging to get things off my chest, I just don't feel like blogging at all because I don't want to pretend to be all cheerful when I'm not.

Anyway, the thing is that, once I'm feeling fine again, I feel like I didn't really have a reason not to write about how I really felt.

The reason I'm writing this is I didn't feel like writing yesterday because I was sort of depressed about what happened in Port Said a few days ago (Feb 1st). I'm not going to talk about it because I feel like I don't know enough about what happened - even though I might - and I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. Also, my own ideas about what happened will influence the facts that I know, and will distort the story even if I try my best to stick to the solid fact.

But anyway, it is such a tragedy. And I hope everyone who died will rest in peace and that all those who were injured will get better.

______

I'm sorry about yesterday's post, but I really didn't feel like writing anything. Life sometimes sucks, and I don't think that by expressing how it sucks for me makes it better, so I try not to. Of course, I do complain, but I try to complain about only trivial things that don't actually annoy me.

I'm going to end this here because I feel like I'm sounding all pretentious and self-righteous which I don't mean to be. I hope you all had a great week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment