Monday 6 February 2012

My Surroundings

You know what I haven't done in a while? I haven't described my surroundings.

Leo, my little dog, is next to me on my chair*. I love it when he sits next to me, but it's also annoying because I can't move a muscle or else he will get mad. Sasha, my big dog, is sitting on one of the couches. She has a full couch to herself. My sister and mum are sitting on the couch opposite to the one Sous is sitting on and my sister is studying and my mum is using her iPad. My dad is now standing in the the kitchenette, getting the chestnuts out of the toaster**.

I have a tissue box and some of my school books on the table to my left and crackers and some more books on the table to my right. The TV is on an Egyptian news/talk show channel, but I'm not exactly sure who's watching it. It's a common thing for the TV to be on as background noise in my house. My dad and mum might be watching it though; I'm not sure.

Also, Leo, apparently unhappy with how much I've been moving, is now sleeping on the floor.

I have a bit of a headache, so that's all I'll write for today. BYE
___

* I say my chair because it's the one I always sit on.

** He wasn't getting them, he was just checking on them...

Also, Leo is back on the chair. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment