Sunday 12 February 2012

Playing the Guitar

You know that feeling when you have so much you want to say that at the end you can't choose and end up saying nothing? Well, that's how I feel now.

My brother is upstairs playing guitar. Whatever he's playing sounds really nice.

I bet from my previous statement you can tell that I really don't know what to write about.

Hey! I know! I'll write about playing the guitar!

I've been playing the guitar for almost four years, and to be honest, I'm not that good. I mean, I can play songs and stuff, but I don't think I could ever win any talent shows. But, playing guitar is a great way for me to release stress. If I'm upset or have a headache or anything like that, when I play guitar I almost always feel better.

And it really is a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't listen much to popular songs and those are the songs whose chords are available online. So I have trouble finding songs I know that I can play. But that's not really a problem.

I'm going to go now because I want to sleep! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment