Friday 17 February 2012

SAT Scores

Our SAT scores were supposed to come out yesterday, but for some reason, they won't come out for another 3 weeks. I used the pronoun 'our' in the previous sentence because this doesn't apply only to my score; this applies to all the scores of the tests in Egypt and Saudi Arabia (or so I've heard; it could be more countries).

It seems that something went wrong with the tests. Maybe someone is suspected to have cheated, but I don't think that would affect a whole country's tests. So maybe they discovered that a whole bunch of people have cheated? Or maybe they just really did come across a problem when correcting the tests. I don't know. I also don't know which need is stronger: the need to find out my scores or the need to find out the cause of this delay. I'd probably bet it was the former though.

Anyway, I'm quite upset because I really want to know my score.

On a happier note, I've been playing a lot of ping-pong lately, and that's been fun!

I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment