Thursday 24 May 2012

Wedding and Stuff

Today is the last day for the first stage of elections. We find out the results on Tuesday, as far as I know. But I don't really follow all the details.

We have to get ready for the wedding soon. I always hate that part the most because everyone gets so tense up. We all start to yell at each other, and it's stressful. And then the ride to the wedding is uncomfortable. It's already started.

Anyway, so as soon as I finish this, I will start to go and get ready. And I need all the time I can get because I don't know how to get ready quickly. I just naturally move in slow motion.

I hope the wedding's a nice one. I mean, I know that the people and everything about the wedding will be nice, but I hope like no scenes happen or anything like that. So that everything goes as planned. But we'll see. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment