Saturday 19 May 2012

More Questions...

I can't believe there are only two weeks of school left. In fact, they aren't even two whole weeks. I can't wait. So I liked answering questions last time, so I think I'll do the same again!

1) What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Honestly? I would probably listen to other people's conversation. 

2) How old were you when you realised Santa doesn't exist?
SANTA DOESN'T EXIST?!?
No, seriously, I was 6, I think. People in my class were asking the teacher if Santa was real and were saying they saw their parents put the presents under the tree. So, when I went home, I asked my mum and she told me the truth about Santa. I don't think I cared that much, though.

3) What music do you hate?
I hate house music. 

4) When did you ever display courage?
Never. I'm a coward.

5) What junk food is your weakness?
Chocolate. Chocolate counts as junk food, right? Cause normally junk food is like chips, fries, hamburgers, but I don't like that kind of stuff. So chocolate.

Alright, so that's all I'll answer. Maybe one time I'll pick one interesting question to answer and just write a long answer as a post. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment