Friday 18 May 2012

Character Resemblance

You know when you watch a TV show, and one of the people on the TV reminds you so much of this person you used to know? And then you actually see that person again, or check their facebook or whatever, and realise that he or she looks nothing like the actor or actress? But now you've made the connection, so no matter what, whenever you see that actor or actress you think of that person?

Well that recently happened to me.

I think the reason I still associate the person on TV with the person I used to know is the character's character. To be honest, the TV character is a better person than the person I used to know, but still there is a resemblance in their characters.

I don't know why I thought this was interesting enough to blog about. But, like I've mentioned before, I like how people make connections between things. So I assume everyone cares about what TV character reminds me of a person I know. But I know that I'm probably wrong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment