Tuesday 29 May 2012

Little Rant

People are no protesting on the streets against Shafiq which doesn't make much sense to me. I know a lot of people who voted for Shafiq and who want him, but just because some people don't, they think it's their right to protest. That's not the point of a democracy. In a democracy, you have to deal with whoever wins. If dealing with it is leaving the country, then leave. But don't protest or do something that could affect other people just because you aren't happy.

Anyway, that was just a small rant. I still can't believe school is almost over because I'm mostly thinking about my exams. I really don't know how to study. I don't know what I'll do when I go to university.

Anyway, again this will have to be short. But at least I'm blogging more and not forgetting many days! In the summer, I'm really going to work on this and try to make my posts more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment