Friday 11 May 2012

Debate

Yesterday, I watched a part of the debate between two of the candidates for the presidential elections. It was the first debate we've ever had for candidates, so it was a little bit mediocre, but it was still a step. I didn't get to watch the whole thing, but I watched the first part. Also, because my Arabic isn't perfect, there were times I wasn't able to follow what was being said. (And I was also chatting with people, so I wasn't focused a hundred percent on the debate.)

I don't know how well the candidates did, but from most people's reactions, I doubt they got many new supporters. In fact, I heard that people became less convinced of both of them. I personally think that they could have been better, but since it's their first debate, I can't really judge. They both maybe could have been a bit wiser at times.

What I think would be really interesting is if there was a debate where all the candidates took place instead of just two. Anyway, I just really can't wait to see who will become the president!

No comments:

Post a Comment