Sunday 20 May 2012

:D

So, earlier today I was thinking how I haven't gotten many headaches recently. And I was really happy about it. So, naturally, I have a headache today. I don't know if it's bad or not.

I have this problem where my headaches get so bad that I can't tell if they're there or not. Or they go and come. It's really annoying. Also, I'm thirsty. Go get me water! ;)

Tomorrow is Nour's sister's bachelorette party, and it will be first one I attend. Also, it's going to be at my house, so I think it will be an interesting night. I just hope I don't have a headache so that I don't end up feeling horrible the whole night.

Also, elections are this week. I'm really excited and at the same time really worried. I hope all turns out well.

Have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment