Monday 7 May 2012

Elections

As the elections are approaching, everyone is always talking about whom they're supporting and why. And they're also advising people on who to support and arguing when someone has a different view. It's really all quite exciting.

I'm a liberal, so I wouldn't mind any of the candidates who are liberal to win - or at least semi-liberal. The problem is, I think some people are claiming to be liberal when they're really not, but we'll see! Many people are also objecting to those running who had any part with the old regime. But I think that not everyone from the old regime was so bad. And to be honest, we need someone now who will be able to make the country more stable.

But, it doesn't matter what I want because I can't vote either way. But I am excited to see what will happen and who will end up becoming the new president!

No comments:

Post a Comment