Thursday 10 May 2012

Spring = Cheery

This month will be a busy month. I know that ten days have passed already, but I still feel like it's the beginning of May. Also, we end school soon, and there are other events I have planned for this month, and I feel like it'll be slightly stressful. I hope it's not though.

And though it's the weekend, I have homework, which I really don't want to do. I feel like this week wasn't a good one. In fact, I wish I could erase the previous week. I don't even know why.

Sometimes, I really hate people. And I know this sounds so emo and weird, but I just felt like writing it down. I'm not in a good mood, in case you couldn't tell. And I haven't been in  a good mood for some time now. It's just I keep on thinking of things that depress me, and it's annoying.

It's spring: I'm supposed to be all cheery and lively. Instead I feel all low and dead. I hope that the end of school will change this. I really do, but I don't know.

But, I know that this won't last long because I won't let it! So, I'm going to try to be positive! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment